Get Your Business
Stuck In Their Heads
My name is Peter Radd. I provide production services such as: jingle writing, commercial jingles, TV jingles, radio jingles, catchy jingles, and more.
HOW MUCH DOES A JINGLE COST?
I offer three jingle packages, priced at $750 / $1500 / $2250. The difference in pricing has mostly to do with amount of media where you need to use your jingle. (radio/TV/internet/phone-hold/video production). I'm happy to provide a more detailed description of each package to interested companies.
Terms for all jobs are simple:
- A 50% deposit is required to initiate production.
- I keep working until you are happy.
- Balance due on completion.
- You own the approved work into perpetuity.
WHAT IS A JINGLE?
"Jingle" is a word that is used for any piece of music used in advertising. As a result, it's meaning is actually quite vague.
There are three jingle types:
- Songs... Complete musical compositions (lyrics/melody) that deliver the entire advertising message
Example: "My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R.."
- Logos... Just like a visual logo, this is a short little music phrase, with or without lyrics, that immediately identifies the advertiser, and works to create an image.
Example: "I love what you do for me, Toyota!"
- Purchase Enhancer (my own term)... A song, or musical logo that specifically directs customers to a point of purchase.
Example: "Glen Lerner is the way to go, call eight seven seven one five oh oh!"
What if I don’t like the jingle produced?
The most important question becomes: Why don’t you like it?
The answer usually is that there is one part of it that you don’t like. Is there a lyric that’s not right? Is there a word you can’t understand? Does it remind you of something you don’t want associated with your image?
Like any task in life, a successful jingle is the result of several elements put together, and the end result is greater than the sum of its parts. If something’s not right, identify the part and replace it. It’s really that simple! That’s why I have no problem telling you that if you hire me, I will keep working until you are happy!
Find the perfect jingle package for your business.
Your process of getting The PERFECT JINGLE
I call you to discuss your project and setup the initial payment.
I write and produce your jingle.
I keep working until you are happy with the results.
You approve the jingle and pay your final balance.